Thursday, April 01, 2004

More of the same, different day. I'm such a creature of habit that I sit here typing when I don't really have anything to say. The days have been running together. We had a meeting at the museum earlier, and we all got to peek at some elements of the upcoming "Wonder Cabinet" exhibit. The exhibit is supposed to be similar to the original museums, which were known as "Cabinets of Curiosity", but for small children. So of course everything can be touched. It's not due to be finished for another year. Based on past experience, it will probably be done two years from now. I most likely won't be working there then, which is both bad and good. How vague of me.

Outside, in the garden, a lone frog sings, but only if people keep their distance.

cds I listened to while wondering what's in the cabinet: Lila Downs "Border", Legend "Still Screaming", Ilgi "Kaza Kapa Debesis", Current 93 "Sleep Has His House", and Iron & Wine "The Creek Drank the Cradle"

No comments: