Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Willow has a new game she enjoys - chasing the older kids. Since she can't run, let alone walk, she enlists my aid. I end up running around the yard with Willow flailing and laughing in my arms as the three older kids scream and run in all directions. Whenever Willow catches somebody, they get a smack on the head. This game could go on for hours, but doesn't because it's really hard for a grown-up to run around like that for any length of time.

She's also working on the word, "cat", with the help of the framed Louis Wain prints in the hallway. She looks at the pictures and whacks them as she repeats "gat"... "dat"... Someday soon she'll get it right.

cds I listened to while being glad I was driving instead of running: Ex-Girl "Big When Far, Small When Close", Goblin "Nonhosonno", Silent Stream of Godless Elegy "Themes", Mimir "s/t", Skyclad "Swords of a Thousand Men", Arco "Transparency", and Vixen "The Works"

No comments: