Monday, April 19, 2004

I spent the weekend lounging around with my feet up. Did I have stuff to do and places to go? Yes, but portions of my left foot had turned an alarming shade of purple, so I figured I'd better elevate it. I used this time to draw lots of little pictures. My foot is slightly less purplish now. It does make me wonder though... Perhaps I broke something. There's lots of little bones in feet. It will heal in time. Until then, I will hobble.

It rained today, quite hard at times. Nice.

My main credit card jacked my APR up to 24.99%. Not nice. I wish I could corner the person responsible for this outrage and and return the card to him through an orifice usually used for traffic going the other way. The soulless scumsucking impersonal nature of this kind of thing just gets to me. Time to think of ways to save money and earn more. I did get a letter from Youth Science Institute this weekend, and am going to work for them again this summer. I'm juggling jobs a little differently this year though, in an effort to make more money.

cds I listened to while slightly purple and more than a little irritated by corporate greed: Andrew Chalk "Over the Edges", Iron Maiden "s/t", Coil "June 17, 2000, at the Chapel, The Sonar Festival, Barcelona, Spain", and Woven Hand "s/t"

No comments: