Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The full moon peers down upon us through a moving veil of clouds. It has been cool for the last couple of nights, and breezy during the day, which is just fine with me.

I made Willow laugh so hard today that she got the hiccups. There's not much better than listening to her laugh, although she was laughing so hard I thought she was going to barf.

The van is fixed. Let me modify that - the obvious problems are fixed, or at least most of them are. It is uncertain whether or not replacing the starter will have had any effect on the stalling problem. The only way to know for sure is to get on the freeway and drive for several hours and hope that when and if the van shuts itself off that it happens somewhere safe. Oh, the wonders of modern technology. It brings out the Luddite in me.

cds I listened to while realizing that Luddites probably don't have cd players: Nature & Organization "Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude", Comus "First Utterance", Amebix "Arise! + 2", Mari Boine Band "Balvvoslatjna (Room of Worship)", and Current 93 "Cats Drunk on Copper"

No comments: