Friday, April 23, 2004

I've ranted a few times about boorish people who toss still smoldering cigarette butts out of car windows, and for good reason. Cigarettes start fires like the one I saw tonight on the side of an off ramp. I called 911 to report it, as did many other people. There are probably firemen stomping around in the dark as I type this, and they're probably wishing they could find the person responsible and make him eat his cigarettes. Of course, I suppose the fire could have been started some other way. But I doubt it.

Earlier, The Dickens put a Q-tip in each of her ears and said, "Lookit me, I'm an alien!". Then, when she got bored of this game, she whipped one out of her ear and put it in her mouth, earwax and all. You gotta love that.

cds I listened to while watching the flames rise: Nature and Organisation "Death In A Snow Leopard Winter", Coil "Live in NYC August 18, 2001", Chu Ishikawa "Bullet Ballet" soundtrack, V/A "Nordic Roots 3", and V/A "A Tribute to Accept Vol.II"

No comments: