Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I can walk a little bit better now, but my foot is still colorful. It's windy outside, with occasional bursts of rain.

Apparently I'm not the only one who has just had his credit card interest rate jacked up. One of my co-workers told me tonight that the same thing just happened to him. His credit card company told him it was because he's occasionally late with payments or some such rot. Did some law allowing this kind of white collar robbery just go into effect? I guess it will all be answered in the mailing they supposedly sent out in january and are now sending again. I forgot to ask my co-worker what credit card company issued his card. I hope that this isn't some sort of universal plot to suck away all of our money.

cds I listened to while trying not to think about all of the free money my credit card company is getting from me: Sol Invictus "The Blade", Deep Turtle "Turkele!!", "Tutina!", and "John Peel Session", V/A "Tutti A Casa! - Ain Soph Tribute", and Yat-Kha "Aldyn Dashka"

No comments: