Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I managed to twist my ankle and get pulled over by yet another unobservant cop while delivering papers tonight. I always seem to get the non-Mensa cops. This one peered inside my car, and with the aid of his little cop flashlight came to the conclusion that, "ah! You're the paper guy!". If I was a little more reckless with my smart mouth, I would have told him that I was actually stealing papers to re-sell. It's probably just as well that I held my tongue.

I hope I can walk okay tomorrow. I'm going to skip work and go see a concert - a happy little band called Sorrow. Faun Fables is supporting. Should be fun.

cds I listened to while limping: V/A "Orang-utan", Ani Difranco "So Much Shouting/So Much Laughter", and Sofa Head "Pre Marital Predicament"

No comments: