Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yay! I puttered around and got my comment thing fixed. Not that I get a lot of comments, but what the hell...

I did my last night hike of the season tonight. Not that it was actually at night. The 7 to 9 window lets in to much sun this time of year. Add to this the fact that we still aren't allowed to let the kids do solo walks in the evening and you get a much different experience. I doubt our resident Mountain Lion would actually eat a kid anyway. I read somewhere that people taste pretty nasty. Especially if you think about all of the junk most people eat.

We are what we eat, I guess. That means most kids are lunchables. Overly packaged and shot full of preservatives. Yuck.

Oh, and the Tarantula likes me again (see picture from three weeks ago). I guess he forgot that he was mad. Spiders have such short memories.

No comments: