Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today I went on my last long hike of the school year. I'm looking forward to working summer camps later this month. It will also give me some time to step back and take a breath. During this breath, I plan to make some new, laminated cards to go along with the games I play with my classes. At the moment, I'm still using either hand-me-down cards, or non-laminated ones that I made up quickly. I've been busy cutting out pictures from the stack of calendars that I've amassed over the years. Soon they will be turned into various game and solo-hike cards for me to use over the summer and into the fall.

And here are today's pictures. A small Pacific Giant Salamander found hiding under a large log. It moved pretty quickly for a salamander...




And a large Banana Slug, folded neatly in half for convenience.


No comments: