Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Still warm. There's something just plain disagreeable about being sick when the weather is sticky. I thought I was getting over this cold, but this seems not to be the case. Jen's still feeling pretty awful too.
At least there's a bit of a cool breeze coming through the window now.

I applied for another job today, just because it's similar to my other jobs and has benefits. Benefits are important. I'm not sure if I'll get it or not, but having three jobs already takes some of the pressure away from any job hunt.

With all the care of an archeologist, I entered the garage today and dug down to the purple, plastic, elephant-shaped pool languishing there in the gloom. The girls had fun splashing around in it. Of course, they have fun splashing around in anything.

Speaking of splashing around, I just read that there's a tsunami warning for the whole California coast. I think I'll go check and see if there are any news updates...

No comments: