Monday, June 13, 2005

The two men behind the curtain are m s Waldron & j b Haynes. They sure know how to make a mess.




In addition to making a mess, they created pleasing noise for around an hour. And it's not often that audience members are treated to live carpentry. How nice.

I got home early enough to almost get a full night of sleep. Today, beneath a warm sun, the first day of the summer camp season commenced. My group consists of 8 kids because the ninth, even though she was signed up for the camp, is still in school this week. Despite still feeling vaguely unwell, I gave it my best and we had fun. I invented a new game called "save the Earth" which involves me bouncing a rubber Earth super ball as hard as I can so the kids can run after it. Whoever gets if first saves the Earth. I love my job.

We spotted a Soft-shelled turtle in the reservoir too. How non-native! Still, it was kind of cool to see it.

No comments: