Thursday, October 23, 2003

Yep, my car stereo is toast. I'll get a new one on friday, using money I don't really have.

I've been enjoying the cloud cover at night, and the leaves scudding across the asphalt. The night air has more of a bite to it now. The days continue to be depressingly warm. Have you ever noticed that weather forecasters are biased? Warm/sunny = good. Cold/cloudy/rainy = bad. ... and don't get me started on other mainstream culture/media biases. I wonder how many people would believe that up was down if they heard it from an announcer on TV? Probably more than one might think.

hmmm. I notice that the blogger page isn't displaying fully. I think I'll see if this will actually publish.

cds I listened to on my discman (what, you didn't think I'd have a backup plan?): Anja Garbarek "Smiling and Waving" (this really benefits from being heard with headphones), Ramona the Pest "Contrary Sanctuary", Plasmatics "Coup D Grace", Tanakh "Villa Claustrophobia", Ulan Bator "Vegetale", Tindersticks "Sometimes it Hurts", and Chumbawamba "Readymades"

No comments: