Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Today I met the BioSITE kids who will be in my group for the rest of the school year. They were all frighteningly well behaved. Almost like they had been replaced by aliens or something. All of the other facilitators had similar stories to tell about their groups.
I'm sure that once these kids get used to the program, some of their rough edges will become apparent. For now though, I'll enjoy the fact that they're excited to be involved, and that they listen and make observations quite well.

As for the election... I have a slogan for the next recall. It's quite succinct. One word, actually: ArNOld.

cds I listened to while shaking my head in disgust at the decision making skills of my fellow Californians: V/A "The Absolute Supper", V/A "X" (Peaceville compilation), Faun Fables live at Tuva, Berkeley, 2/1/02, V/A "NWOBHM Metal Rarities, Vol. 1", and V/A "Beauty In Darkness"

No comments: