Friday, April 04, 2003

The thinnest of crescent moons graces the sky and rain is falling. Winter has decided to stay a bit longer.

At the start of the next pay period, I will be making 25% less money delivering papers. All of a sudden the job has become less appealing. I've been thinking about possible alternatives, and I may have it figured out. A little bit of this. A little bit of that. In a way, it's kind of exciting. My hand is being forced. This needs to happen sometimes because I tend to keep jobs forever otherwise. So many changes... and I'm not just talking about diapers either.

cds I listened to while planning my next move: Stina Nordenstam "Memories of a Color", Diana Obscura "s/t", Of The Wand And Moon "Nighttime Nightrhymes", Omala "Germ", Orchis "The Dancing Sun", and The 150 Murderous Passions "s/t" (NWW & Whitehouse)

No comments: