Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I have a job interview next monday, although the position I'm after doesn't pay much. I've decided to work, at least for the summer, for the Youth Science Institute. In order to make enough money, I'm going to have to at least partially hang onto my other jobs as well. We'll see how it goes. I wish I could just find one full-time job that interests me AND pays the bills. Health benefits would be nice too. As it is, it will be a mad scramble to make it all work. I feel more alive already. That said, I think I'll go to sleep now because I have to get up early to go to Hidden Villa.

cds I listened to while scrambling: Ordo Equilibrio "The Triumph of Light..." and "Conquest, Love & Self Perseverance", Greg Weeks "Slightly West", A Tribute to The Scorpions (or most of it, anyway - I'll admit to skipping a few songs...), and Nurse With Wound "Live at Bar Maldoror"

No comments: