Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Last night it poured for several hours. Tonight it didn't really rain - a few drops hit my windshield, but that's all. I notice in the paper that a couple of our reservoirs are above capacity, but most are below. So go ahead, rain. I like rain better than hot weather anyway. That said, the one time I don't like it to rain is when I'm out delivering papers.

Willow went for a "well baby" checkup today, and now weighs in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces. She still has a cold, but other than that, is "well". The Dickens, while all of this was happening, snatched far more than her share of lollipops from the container near the appointment desk. The majority of these ended up on the floor. By the time we left, her face was multicolored and her hair was sticking to it.

I've got to get up early to go lead tours at Hidden Villa, so that's it for tonight. Maybe the turtle is still in the same pond.

cds I listened to while counting raindrops: Set Fire to Flames "Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Trapped in Static", Therion "Vovin", Tarentel "The Order of Things", Trance Mission "A Day Out of Time", and Sixteen Horsepower "Folklore"

No comments: