Thursday, October 31, 2002

I haven't been making regular entries this week because I'm married now! In celebration of this new state of being, I've taken the week off, thus breaking the routine of writing entries after work. The wedding happened perfectly. We got married by a very nice judge, Erica Yew, in the midst of a majestic redwood grove. Just about everybody we invited showed up. Faun Fables provided the reception music, and did so perfectly. In addition to playing all of the songs we asked for, Dawn and Nils even played songs I had intended to ask for but had forgotten about. Sophie, Lexy, and I danced.
Jen looked beautiful, of course, wearing the dress that Jane made and crowned with flowers. Jane also made Sophie's dress, which was perfect. It went well with her wings. Our parents have now all met. The cake was wonderful, as was the specially ordered ginger ale. Thanks to everybody involved for making the day such a success. I could go on, but since everything went so well, it's probably pretty dull reading for the casual surfer.
At the end of the day, Lexy fell in the pond.

now: Gry "Public Recording"

No comments: