Friday, March 05, 2004

That was strange. I was in the middle of writing a post and it vanished into nothingness. I'll keep this brief so if it happens again I won't be too angry at the computer.

I need to get brakes and tires tomorrow because the brakes are sqeaking like nervous mice (at least they're not growling like demented marmots), and the tires are sprouting steel hairs (This is what happens when they go beyond bald - funny, huh?).

The Dickens has "The Big Red Barn" memorized, and now reads it to us.

cds I listened to while realizing that if we were trapped in the world of Fahrenheit 451, The Dickens doesn't have to worry: Savina Yannatou "Anapnoes", "Virgin Maries of the World", and "Rosa das Rosas", Anathema "Resonance", and "Resonance 2", and Gillian Welch "Time (The Revelator)"

No comments: