Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Every once in awhile it hits me that I've spent roughly a third of my life asleep. That's over a decade of snoozing. And then, when I'm awake, I spend a lot of time wrapped up in routines - brushing teeth, eating meals, etc. That leaves precious little time for the important things. What's important? Spending time with Jen and the kids is important. Watching Willow stand up for a little longer each time she tries is important. Friendship is important. Artistic expression is important. Music and trees are important. Sometimes even work is important. Right now, looking for a better job is important.

Spending time on the computer isn't really that important. I do it anyway though, but not as much as I used to.

Important cds I listened to: In The Woods... "Liveatthecaledonienhall", V/A "Karmakosmetix sampler", The Tiger Lillies "The Sea", and Six Organs of Admittance "Compathia"

No comments: