Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I always know it's Monday night when something happens to delay me getting home - the universe seems to know that I have to get up early every Tuesday, and playfully puts little obstacles in my path. Tonight's impediments included my cd player not wanting to play or relinquish a cd, and getting pulled over because "there's been a lot of car burglaries around here..." The cd player finally spit out the cd, and the cop figured out pretty quickly (for once) that I was delivering newspapers. That's better than the last few times when the cops all treated me like I'd just been caught in the goat pen with my pants down.

Also, I got a good chuckle when I read that the remake of Dawn of the Dead earned more money during its opening weekend than that Mel Gibson Christ movie did.

cds I almost didn't get to listen to because of the one that got stuck in the player: Current 93 "Imperium" and "Thunder Perfect Mind", Stone Breath "The Silver Skein Unwound", and Tarantel live at The Great American Music Hall

No comments: