Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I saw bunnies and some tiny little ducklings tonight, so it really must be Spring. I usually see jackrabbits, but tonight it was definitely bunnies, looking like refugees from a rabbit hutch. Later, the ducklings' mother huffed and quacked at me when I got too near.

Well, I'd better get to bed because I've got to be at work in the blink of a sleepy eye. The crickets are singing here, and every night this week there will be fewer little cricket songs as the scorpions find them and eat them. That's kind of sad, but hey, the scorpions have to eat.

cds I listened to while wondering where all of the cute, fuzzy animals came from: Current 93/Michael Cashmore/Christoph Heemann "An Introduction to Suffering", Faun Fables "Family Album", Tenhi "Vare", and Lhasa "La Llorona"

No comments: