Friday, February 20, 2004

We're having a birthday party for Willow on saturday, and as usual there's too much to do. Not that that has ever stopped us before. I have also just been asked to show up at another birthday party a couple of weeks from now with my reptiles and bugs. They're paying me too. This is good, because even though money does technically grow on trees, you get in trouble if you make your own.

I suppose I'd better get some sleep now. I'm taking Lexy with me to Hidden Villa tomorrow, since he's got the week off from school. It may rain though. Not that this necessarily stops the tours - it just means more puddle splashing opportunities and the chance to get a whiff of the lovely aroma of soggy sheep. Soggy cows too, no doubt, since they don't have the sense to come in out of the rain. Come to think of it, neither do I.

cds I listened to while waiting for the rain: Manilla Road "The Courts of Chaos", Folque "Vardoger", Skyclad "No Daylights Nor Heeltaps", Diamanda Galas "La Serpenta Canta", and Tarentel "Ephemera - singles 99-2000"

No comments: