Friday, February 27, 2004

Tonight, the weather was pretty much the same as last night, with occasional downpours rushing earthwards out of a sky intermittently lit by flashes of lightning. Perhaps it was a little colder as well.

I had a meeting at the museum after my shift, which effectively bridged the gap between jobs, making today a long one, without much time to see Jen and the kids. I really do miss them when I'm stuck at work. During the brief time I was home, Willow giggled and bounced and wheezed. We're working on getting rid of the wheezing part.

Oh well, late to bed and early to rise makes a man tired. Not much of a proverb, I know...

cds I listened to while getting wet again: Drawn "A New World?", Cirith Ungol "Servants of Chaos", and Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows "Es Reiten Die Toten So Schnell"

No comments: