Thursday, February 12, 2004

I can't seem to get pictures to upload at the moment, so no new drawings today. It makes me wish I knew how to troubleshoot more effectively, although I think the problem exists on the other end.

I'm in task-avoidance mode now. I should be concentrating on getting a new job, but instead I'm making little lists of things that need to be done. To be fair, some of the items on the list have to do with job finding - things like "fix resume" and "brainstorm". Then there are things like, "clean hall closet" and "buy mice" which, while they need to be done, probably don't have to be written down. It does feel good to make lists though. You get the feeling of accomplishment while actually not accomplishing a damn thing. It's sort of a virtual accomplishment. My next step is to compile all of the little lists into a bigger list. Then I can prioritize the items on it. After this, perhaps I will get some things done, in random order of course, because for some reason it is the most odious tasks that float to the top whenever a list is organized into a descending order of priority. Such is life.

cds I listened to so I could rush home and list them here: Tony Hill "Inexactness", The Ida Retsin Family "Volume 1", Volcano The Bear "Five Hundred Boy Piano", Asta Kask "Kravallsymfonier 78-86", Retsin "Moon Money Moon", and Giya Kancheli "Lament"


No comments: