Friday, February 06, 2004

I have a customer on my route who hasn't been picking up his papers, so I've been building a paper house with them on his door mat, stacking them up like a house of cards. Tonight, I discovered that somebody had knocked over my creation. Bastards.

Willow is happy and energetic, often chuckling to herself as she plays. Today, as I left for work at the museum, she said, "bye bye." I love that. The other kids have all been trying our patience in various ways, although The Dickens has been sneaking back into the bedroom in the mornings to snuggle up under the blankets with me, like she was doing while Jen was in the hospital with Willow. It's cute enough that I don't mind being awakened before I'm quite ready.

I have to get up early(ish) to lead a tour at Hidden Villa, so I'll end here.

cds I listened to while being blinded by the moon: Aly Bain & Ale Moller "Fully Rigged", Sviraj "One to Remember", Baby Dee "s/t" ep, Landberk "Jag ar Tiden", Darkwell "Suspiria, and Rasputina "Cabin Fever"

No comments: