Tuesday, February 24, 2004

It's raining, but not heavily. Tomorrow we're supposed to get more of a storm. I hope it doesn't disturb the owls that may or may not live in the large palm tree in the neighbor's yard.

Today was spent trying to keep up with the clutter. I also had to help the larger Rat snake shed and clean his cage because of a recurring mite problem. There is nothing quite like picking tiny bugs off a snake who isn't as grateful as he should be. In fact, he was downright snappy.

I have to get up soon, so I'd better go to bed. I'll leave you with some words from The Dickens: "I had poopoo diarrhea in the outside!" I hadn't even noticed that she'd swapped her diaper for some Power Puff Girls underwear. Thankfully it was outside, and I was already using the hose to clean the snake cage.

cds I listened to while waiting for more rain: Sackville "These Last Songs", Sigh "Imaginary Sonicscape", Tiamat "Brighter Than the Sun" and "For Her Pleasure", and Green Carnation "Journey to the End of the Night"

No comments: