Friday, February 13, 2004

Hmmm... I still can't upload files.

Jen already wrote about the frenzied day we had today, so I'll move on... It's funny how going to work is usually more relaxing than being at home. Well, not really - all I'm doing is driving around, listening to music, and folding/throwing newspapers. Tonight was no exception, although some chain-smoker driving in front of me on the freeway kept flicking butts out of his window so that little orange sparks bounced across my hood. Why the hell don't people use their ashtrays? Later, I saw a cop chasing an SUV, the driver of which had his hand out the window, no doubt making a rude gesture of some sort. I couldn't quite see. Still much less exciting than home though. It doesn't get much more crazy than when one child is bleeding, one is whining because he isn't getting as much attention as the bleeding child, and one is proudly holding her poop in her hand. Willow was largely unconcerned with all of this activity. Jen and I need a nice vacation.

cds I listened to while wondering if the cop ever managed to pull over the moron in the SUV: Cruachan "Tuatha na Gael", Iva Bittova/Andreas Kroper "Echoes", Jewlia Eisenberg "Trilectic", The Green Pajamas "In A Glass Darkly", Dunwich "Sul Monte E Il Tuono", and Aranos-Mueller-Rosenau "Bleeding In Behind Pastel Screens"

No comments: