Wednesday, December 31, 2003

This is my last post this year. Jen still has strep, which isn't fair because she just had it earlier this month. I think she must have gotten the strep with my name on it. I told her I'd take it from her if I could, but it just doesn't work that way.
The kids are their usual selves, which means that the house is trashed again and the kitchen floor is sticky. At least the new furniture is holding up okay. I'm very much enjoying sitting in comfy chairs in the living room. That's a good way to ring in the new year - sitting in a comfy chair. You know you're getting old when that sounds appealing. Actually, I'm going to be witnessing Sleepytime Gorilla Museum play in San Francisco, and then going and making noise somewhere in the time honored tradition of the OAC. Noise is good when you can control it. With these words, I leave you until next year.

cds I listened to while noticing that the light I broke a couple of nights ago has been fixed: Barbez "s/t", Agnes Buen Garnas "Draumkvedet", Nina Nastasia "Run to Ruin", Townes Van Zandt "A Gentle Evening with Townes Van Zandt", Lila Downs "Border", and Myshkin's Ruby Warblers "Rosebud Bullets"

No comments: