Friday, December 19, 2003

It seems that the police activity I witnessed last night came about due to some sort of gun battle, which left several people wounded. I'm still wondering, considering that the crime scene was near the Evil Burger Restaurant, if it happened due to a disagreement over fast food. "Yo! Gimme dat last fry an' I won't shoot you in duh face!"
What the hell are people thinking? Don't they know that fast food is bad for you?

Tonight, evidently there were no gun battles because the cops were back doing what they do when nothing more interesting is taking place - pulling over the paper delivery people. This is the second time this week! There must be some new cops on the force. Their pink little faces just wrinkle with suspicion as I drive by, so they all come after me, pull me over, and stand around with their thumbs mining their colons as they take their sweet time realizing that I'm just doing my job. Maybe I should get an official hat or something.

Oh, and don't forget the amphibian on your list this holiday season.



Cds I listened to while trying to look as innocent as possible, but failing: Vig Mihaly "Ciganydalok", Paul Chain Experimental Information "Container 47", Nina Nastasia "The Blackened Air", Farlanders "Moments", and Kristeen Young "Meet Miss Young and Her All Boy Band"

No comments: