Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I'm full of all sorts of ideas about how to change my various bad habits for the new year, most specifically my spending habits, but also lesser concerns like eating and organizing. I don't usually make resolutions at the start of the year, but it seems like a good time to do it after the excesses of the holidays. Of course, the fact that I've managed to max out one of my credit cards adds incentive to shape up. It would be nice to be out of debt some day. We can all dream.

Tomorrow is the last day of BioSITE for the year. There's supposed to be some sort of potluck. mmmm.

cds I listened to while contemplating not buying any more for awhile: Tarantula Hawk "Desert Solitaire", Antony and the Johnsons/Current 93 "Live at Saint Olave's Church", Faerd "s/t", Iva Bittova & Nederlands Blazers Ensemble "Dance of the Vampires", and Sergey Starostin's Vocal Family "Journey"

No comments: