Monday, December 22, 2003

I got the python a new water bowl as an early Christmas present, because I felt that he needed one he could actually fit in, should he feel the need to bathe. I even gave him an extra rat.

We spent the weekend preparing for the upcoming holiday in a variety of ways. Jen wrapped lots of presents. I wrapped one or two, but will wait until the last minute to do the rest because some of them haven't been bought yet. I am a firm believer in last minute panic. This is a good way to compress several months worth of labor into a single afternoon. Same amount of work, much less time spent doing it.

While delivering papers tonight, I didn't get pulled over. Instead, I listened to a security guard try to enlist me to sell legal insurance. Very dubious. It sounded like a pyramid scheme to me, but what do I know? I'm just the paperboy.

cds I listened to while trying to do my job in a timely manner: Sol Invictus "Thrones", Ilgi "Seju Veju", Keuhkot "Peruskivi Francon Betonia", Kari "Pilot >>>", and El Monte Aranos "Allied Cooking But Not As You Know It!"

No comments: