Friday, December 05, 2003

It didn't end up taking me much longer than usual to deliver two nights worth of newspapers. Maybe I should start doing this on a regular basis. Who wants to read the Wall St. Journal every day anyway?

At the museum today, just as we were talking about how none of the wall clocks are ever synchronized, the nearest clock fell off the wall, bounced off of a chair and stopped ticking. I found the battery beneath the chair and reinserted it, but the poor clock was even less synchronized than before. I wonder if we have poltergeists.

At home, we are all in various stages of sickness. There's this cough that just won't go away. Willow is goopy and snotty. Jen feels really miserable. The Dickens says her throat hurts. I think we'll lay as low as possible tomorrow.

Between the DVD box sets that Jen and my mom got me for my birthday, I have about 70 hours of viewing time awaiting me. It'll probably take me until my next birthday to watch them all. Happy. I'm also happy with the comfy new shirts that Jen's mom got me. She even threw in a chocolate euro! King sized! (probably to illustrate its new relation to the dollar).

cds I listened to that I would have listened to last night but didn't because of some sort of failure in the paper manufacturing process: Doc Wor Mirran "The Soundtrack of Death", Arkkon "Live - Torino - Italia, 27/02/02", Tara Jane O'neil "TKO", The Black Heart Procession "Amore del Tropico", Low "Canada", Mushroom's Patience "Roma, Wien", and Tarantula Hawk "s/t"

No comments: