Friday, December 12, 2003

My car starts without suspense now. Of course, it wasn't the battery that was causing the trouble, because batteries are under $100, and subsection 5 of the Auto Repair Shop Rule Book states that "whatever trouble you think you have will in fact turn out to be a more expensive trouble." So now I have a new starter. At least I don't have to worry about being stuck somewhere.

I just noticed that there's an ant walking up my arm. Hold on... Okay, now it's on the floor somewhere. We need more spiders around here.

I thought up a new idea for an art project. First, you get fallen leaves and some scotch tape, and then you tape the leaves all over a car. I tried it out tonight, to see what it would look like. Since my time was limited, I couldn't cover the whole car, which is a shame. My co-worker was somewhat mystified when he walked out to his car and discovered the leaves.

cds I listened to while thinking up new kinds of art: The Angels of Light "We Were Alive!!!", M.Gira "Living '02", Jarboe "Dissected", and Dulce Pontes "O Primeiro Canto"

No comments: