Thursday, December 18, 2003

There were fast food follies of some sort going on at the Big Evil Hamburger Place on my route tonight. The police had a large section of parking lot taped off, and everything was lit up bright as day. Maybe somebody choked to death on a hamburger. Maybe foul play was involved. On the bright side (pun probably intended) all of the police in the area were busy so I didn't have to worry about being pulled over for looking suspicious.
Above the scene, a misty half-moon ascended, seeming to trail vapor behind it.

I've been including "service request" forms in the newspapers for the last three nights. This allows customers to either rant at me for poor service or tip me for good service. I try to only give them to people who have received good service. This cuts down on the negative vibes, and gives me extra spending money for the holidays. So far I've gotten $35.

cds I listened to while inserting bits of paper inside larger bits of paper: V/A "Na Kosteti Do nebe", V/A "Music from Latvia", Noe Venable "Boots", Iva Bittova "Ne Nehledej", Volcano The Bear "Xvol", and Munadjat Yulchieva & Ensemble Shavkat Mirzaev "s/t"

No comments: