Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A storm hit a little while ago. I stood outside and watched the front move in. Clouds scudded across the face of the moon and the wind, like a massive, cold hand, tousled the leafy hair of the hills. The rain, when it finally began to fall in earnest, was cold.

I love this weather. Another good thing is that it took me away from the computer. I've been spending too much time on the computer lately, and it's starting to bother me, so it was good to just stand out in the cold, watching the moon disappear and feeling the wind whip my hair.

Of course, here I am back at the computer. I feel like writing is a constructive thing to be doing though, so it's okay. Random, obsessive surfing, on the other hand, isn't very constructive. Gotta watch that.

Gotta watch a lot of things. I'm trying to become more mindful of the behaviors that hold be back. That's the first step towards changing them. I'm such a backslider sometimes though.

No comments: