Friday, February 13, 2009

I often awaken feeling overwhelmed. I'm not one to hit the ground running in the mornings. Sometimes it takes me a couple of hours to find my groove. Today, I came home from work and took a two hour nap, waking up slowly and with a feeling of directionlessness. I feel better now that I've cleaned the apartment and listened to some music. I also chatted with an online friend (that would be a friend who was online, not somebody who I met online), talked with a prospective buyer for the aquarium I'm trying to sell, and noticed that my recent review of the Amebix show in S.F. has been linked on the official Amebix myspace page (okay, looking back, it's actually linked from a myspace bulletin they sent out, not on the page itself, but still...). That's nice!

Time to get moving here. The rest of the day awaits.

Currently listening to: Hazy Loper "High in the Murk", and thinking it's just about perfect in that lonesome, melancholy sort of way.

No comments: