Monday, December 05, 2005

Originally I was only going to work one day this week. Last night, that became a day and a half. Later last night, it became a whole week. I'm glad I hadn't made any solid plans otherwise. This will save our butts in January.
The kids in my group, being fifth graders, are less knowledgable and less mature than last week's sixth graders, but a number of them are really cool. Two kids had headaches near the end of class, and at least one of them ended up going home with a fever. It's that time of year, I guess. I seem to remember that at this time last year I had a bad cold. This year I'm making sure my immune system is in good shape by popping immunity booster capsules, courtesy of Trader Joe's.

Yesterday, Jen made wonderful concoction called Death By Chocolate Torte. M, who shares a birthday with me, came over, as did my mom, and we had a lovely dinner followed by the aforementioned dessert. 38 candles. I had help blowing them out though.

Send energy our way.

No comments: