Sunday, December 04, 2005

I turn 38 today. Somebody once said that the thirties go by in a blur. It really is true. Jen got me a guitar, which is really cool because it's a gift that will cause me to stretch my creativity. I don't know how to play it, but I've passively wanted to teach myself for awhile now. With a nice guitar in the house, I'll have the incentive I need to get off my butt and learn. It will come in handy at work as well, since a big part of our program is playing and singing songs for the kids. About half of my coworkers are guitarists, and I feel that I should attempt to join them.

Yesterday I worked at the christmas tree lot again. We moved hundreds of trees around, swept up tons of needles, tied trees to a wide variety of vehicles, and bought pizza with funds from the tip jar.

Jen's stepfather is in the hospital after having a minor heart attack (are they ever really minor though?). We're all thinking of him and hoping for a speedy recovery.

No comments: