Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another job possibility has appeared over the horizon, thanks to a tip off from Uncle Jay and Stacy. It involves working with autistic children, which is something I've never done before. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow, to see what it's like. At the moment, only a part time position is available, but it comes with benefits. Meanwhile, I've gotten a work schedule from the other part-time employer, and it's a little light on the hours. There's a good possiblility that it will be added to soon though. Probably just in time for there to be a conflict with something else. At any rate, it's sure been an interesting month with all of this uncertainty.

I really hope that I get one of the full time jobs. It's difficult to juggle part time ones. Of course, I'll do whatever I have to do.

I just noticed that the King Snake has started to shed. He always makes himself extra scarce around shedding time, preferring to remain out of sight under his water bowl. Due to his reclusiveness, I didn't even notice his eyes get milky. He didn't eat his last mouse though, which is always a good indication that shedding is imminent. Not one to waste food, I gave the mouse to the Monitor, who is always willing to eat.

No comments: