Friday, May 07, 2004

Yeah, I actually bought some snake oil a while back. It really does have a use though. You can oil snakes with it. I brought my python and my small bottle of snake oil to the museum today, and found no lack of helpers amongst the visitors. We slathered on the oil, and soon the snake was shiny and smelled nice (snake oil is a mixture of safflower oil, sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, avacado oil, tea tree oil, and neem oil, whatever that may be...).
I hung up the python's most recently shed skin on one of the patio umbrellas, and it was so windy that it filled up like a wind sock and kept slapping people in the face. The python, who probably isn't too fond of wind, spent most of his time amongst the small corn plants.

The wind continued for the rest of the day, which is fine by me.

cds I listened to while being buffeted by the wind: Rudimentary Peni "Cacaphony", Sol Invictus "Lex Talionis" and "In The Rain", 50 Foot Wave "s/t", Earth Monkey "The Name is Your Name" (and they aren't kidding - they actually mention my name!), and Current Ninety Three "Hypnagogue"

No comments: