Tuesday, May 11, 2004

It's two thirty in the morning and Willow is awake. Doesn't she know that babies are supposed to sleep at night? Of course, she doesn't know that babies aren't supposed to eat dirt and random items off of the kitchen floor, so I guess we'll have to be patient.
She was playing with a basketball today, contentedly rolling it back and forth with me. I had a sudden image of her growing up to be a basketball player. It made me realize that I would support her no matter what she chooses to do, as long as it wasn't detrimental to her well-being somehow. The world awaits her. The possibilities are
endless. But it is way past her bedtime. The world will be there tomorrow.

cds I listened to while being awake, just like Willow: Tony Wakeford "Paris", Two Ton Boa "s/t", Current 93/Nurse With Wound "Music for the Horse Hospital", and V/A "Profane Existence - 15 year anniversary compilation"

No comments: