Friday, May 21, 2004

We all went to the Hidden Villa potluck tonight. Lexy and Nate even got award certificates for helping out on the farm tours. The Dickens got more than her share of the hummus, but found the goat cheese not to her liking. Willow walked all over the lawn, with me holding her hands of course. She can't quite do it on her own yet.

This may be my last season volunteering there, because my schedule will be different when the tours start up again in the autumn. That's kind of sad. I've been told to keep an eye on their website though, since one never knows when an actual paying job might become available. That would be perfect. More than perfect.

Tomorrow is the last farm tour of the season for me. Lexy is going to play hooky and come along. I'm kind of tired now, so I'd better get to bed. I had less than half my usual amount of coffee tonight. The milk in the coffee I did have was from one of the Hidden Villa cows. It's nice to actually know the cow who produced the milk I'm drinking. It's more personal that way.

cds I listened to, with only 24 more days of this to go: Nurse With Wound "Large Ladies With Cake in the Oven", Swans "Various Failures", and Strebers "Kaos & Skral 85-87"

No comments: