Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm doing an extra route for a few days because one of my co-workers messed up his ankle sort of like I did last month. He's on crutches, making it hard to do this particular route, which is a warren of apartments and condos. At least he went with me tonight to show me where things were. Tomorrow night, when I will probably have forgotten most of it, I'm on my own. Extra money never hurts, even when it comes at the cost of extra sleep. I might as well work as many extra hours as possible, because I only have 21 more editions to deliver.

Speaking of walking, Willow is figuring it out. She walked for Jen today, but didn't feel like it much later, when I was watching. She did take a few steps for me, in a sideways, crab-like fashion. I'm sure that in a few weeks it'll be old hat.

cds I listened to before and after delivering extra papers, but not during because I was concentrating: Sigillum S "Bardo Thos-Grol", Kathleen Yearwood "Little Misery Birds", and Sopor Aeternus "Songs From the Inverted Womb"

No comments: