Monday, May 10, 2004

Hmmm... They've changed the posting windows at blogger. Let me check something... Nope. I still can't upload images.

We went to Hidden Villa today - "we" being Jen, Willow, my mom, and me. Jen's already written about it on her blog, so I'll just say that we had fun. It was pretty much like the Earth Day celebration that they didn't have this year because of all of the competing celebrations on that particular date. They even had a maypole, which I guess makes more sense to have in May anyway. Also, I can't fault a celebration that allows me to play in mud and eat cookies. Too bad Willow was afraid of the pigs. I guess if you look at the relative sizes of Willow and the pigs, you can kind of see her point. I would be afraid too if a bunch of elephant-sized animals were approaching me making hungry grunting noises.

I also now have a very nicely written letter of recommendation in my possession, thanks to Chris, who's in charge of the environmental education program there. Now all I need is two more and I can apply for the job I've been looking at.

cds I listened to while watching a half moon slicing through the clouds: The Gaia "777 (1991-1997)", Firewater "The Ponzi Scheme", Ilgi "Agrie Gadi", and In Gowan Ring "The Glinting Spade"

No comments: