Thursday, May 01, 2003

I upgraded to blogspot plus, so there will soon be pictures here. The possibilities are endless. To go off on a tangent - one of my co-workers couldn't make it in to work tonight because the cops weren't letting anybody out of his apartment complex. It seems there was a guy with a shotgun holding hostages. It may be still going on for all I know. I think I'm going to go hide from reality and read now because I've gotten all sorts of books in the mail lately and I want to read them all. Escapism.

cds I listened to while escaping: Therion "Crowning of Atlantis", Rasputina "How We Quit the Forest" and "The Olde Headboard", Swans "Forever Burned", Reptilicus "Temperature of Blood", Reptilicus and The Hafler Trio "Designer Time", Retsin "Salt Lick", and In Gowan Ring "Exists and Entrances vol.3"

No comments: