Friday, May 02, 2003

I made it through the night without being rained on, but the clouds are moving in and the wind is picking up. This is all happening just in time for the arrival of some minstrels from overseas. Their lovely british weather seems to have preceded them, and will no doubt be waiting to welcome them with torrential rain. So much for sunny California. I have to get up early(ish) to go to the airport, where I will be meeting up with G., M., and R. Then we will greet the minstrels and whisk them away to their temporary lodgings, so that they may plot and plan long into the night. The fruits of this plotting and planning will be ready for consumption next week. Should be fun.

An additional word of explanation for the picture below: We have an activity at the museum where kids get to make their own postcards. While I'm facilitating this activity, I draw my own, ostensibly to use as examples, but really because I just like drawing. I have a stack of them now. Most of them are unpleasant in some way.

cds I listened to while anticipating minstrels: Therion "Deggial", Tara Jane ONeil "Peregrine", Tiamat "The Astral Sleep" and "Clouds", Retsin "Egg Fusion", and Legend "Still Screaming"

No comments: