Tuesday, February 04, 2003

The squirrel was still there, but had been kicked aside like yesterday's paper. It's still cold, and the moon is a fingernail paring.

We brought in the two bookcases that have been gathering dust in the garage. Unkie Jay helped us. We then managed to completely redo the front room, and I'm really happy with the way it looks now. The bookcases are still mostly empty, but the possibilities of what we can do with all of that extra shelf space are intoxicating. I'm looking at the piles of cds in the corner by the bed... Or perhaps books... or videos... At any rate, it's one more thing we can cross off our "to do" list. I think I'll do that right now. Hold on... And now, glowing with a sense of accomplishment, I think I'll go read the new Thomas Ligotti book I got in the mail the other day.

cds I listened to while wishing somebody would do something about that little dead squirrel: Dulce Pontes "O Primeiro Canto", Scott Kelly "Spirit Bound Flesh", Kirvasto "Taydellisia Kysymyksia, Taydellisia Vastauksia", Ninewood "New Can of Ice", and G.I.S.M. "SoniCRIME TheRapy" (holy shit! This will peel the skin off your ears... brought all the way back from Japan by my friend Jeff. Thanks Jeff.)

now: Kodo vs Yosuke Yamashita "In Live"

No comments: