Thursday, February 27, 2003

I spend most of my time here writing about inconsequential things, in part because I habitually type entries right after getting off work. I think I will save the story of Willow's birth for the weekend when I'm less tired (right...) and have more time. My head is still spinning. It was cloudy on her birthday, and raining tonight. Some trees are in bloom. Fears of economic disaster and war fill the papers. ... and Mr. Rogers is dead. R.I.P. Fred Rogers. Now I must sleep.

The first cds I listened to after becoming a father: Coil "live at the Sonar Festival, Barcelona, Spain" and "Live in NYC, August 18, 2001", Life Garden "Pry Open my Mouth with the Red Knife of Heaven" and "Ahitanaman", Paradise Lost "Icon" and "As I Die", Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares "3", and Mary Lou Lord "Got No Shadow"

now: Forrest Fang "The Wolf at the Ruins"

No comments: