Friday, February 14, 2003

It was warmer tonight, and threatened rain. The sky was full of interesting clouds at sunset.

My speedometer and odometer are getting lazy. I have to drive for ten minutes or so before they'll deign to work. I can just see myself getting pulled over during that first ten minutes and the cop asking me, "do you know how fast you were going?", to which I'll truthfully reply, "no, I have absolutely no idea."
My *check engine* light has been on for most of the week too. Maybe my car senses that I'm about to pay it off.

I have a three day weekend! No work on sunday night! I'm working at the museum on monday though. Double pay makes this attractive.

cds I listened to while not knowing how fast I was going: Rudimentary Peni "Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric", Mandible Chatter "Grace", Calla "Televise", Orphaned Land "El Norra Alila", and Laibach "Opus Dei"

now: Landberk "Riktigt Akta"

No comments: