Friday, February 21, 2003

Jen brought the kids to the museum today for the first time this year. Sophie spent a lot of time at the sand table playing with the colorful little plastic cups and saucers. Nate went on my break with me even though I told him that I didn't have enough pocket change to buy him a soda. This news deterred Lexy, who elected to remain behind.
Another week draws to a close. It is cold outside and I am tired - probably from getting up early to deal with my malfunctioning car a couple of times this week.

I downloaded an Mp3 of me yesterday. Greg put up an Mp3 (on the OAC site) of a brief reading I did before a Sleepytime Gorilla Museum show way back in 1999. Since it was in a pub, people talked throughout, but were at least kind enough to clap at the end.

cds I listened to while... well, while driving around in the dark: Sofa Head "Pre Marital Predicament", Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds "Nocturama" (also came with a fun DVD that we watched part of the other night before the kids came home...), Pagan Altar "s/t", Eric McFadden Experience "Our Revels Now Are Ended", and Cordelia's Dad "Spine"

now: Northampton Harmony "The Hookes' Regular Sing"

No comments: